" The Rock a.k.a Dwayne Johnson: The Rock a.k.a Dwayne Johnson Vs. John Cena 2011 28th Wrestlemania

CLICK BANNERS BELOW TO GET STARTED

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Rock a.k.a Dwayne Johnson Vs. John Cena 2011 28th Wrestlemania



The Rock a.k.a Dwayne Johnson, the rock, is going to be coming back to the WWE. I'm pretty excited about that , because this upcoming year is 28th celebration of Wrestlemania. I hope The Rock is there to fight John Cena. The Rock a.k.a Dwayne Johnson plans to kick some candy butt as he likes to call it. But, I wanted to write this post to talk about The Rock and why I think he is greater than John Cena.

Don't get me wrong I like John Cena a lot. I think when The Rock left WWE or WWF a the time, someone had to step up- that man was John Cena. However, as good as John is, I still think The Rock without any doubt will pound John Cena as he did with Stone Cold Steve Austin. What a joke.


No comments:

Post a Comment